RELATING TO OTHERS, the final module of video lessons, at its core seeks to make you ready to build stronger friendships, as well as meet the needs of others.
Some of the things you will learn in this module include;
- How to respond when others make mistakes
- How to work with and convince others to get what you want instead of forcing them to get what you want
- Some of the common causes as to why we lose friends and how you might overcome pride and fear to reconnect with them
- What it means to be of service to others and what that sacrifice can produce
- And finally, a review of the four modules of the Alive2Thrive curriculum.
We invite you to preview the RELATING TO OTHERS module with unrestricted access to video #29, “Force vs. Power,” shown below. For FREE unrestricted access to all of our videos, please register with our site.
Learning Objective: Through this lesson you will learn about how fear and pride can influence your behavior and have consequences on your relationships. The lesson will explore some of the common causes for why we lose friends and how you might overcome pride and fear to reconnect.
Learning Objective: You will learn some effective and ineffective methods of having healthy conversations with others. The lesson will provide with strategies for how to turn confrontational situations into healthy dialogue.
Learning Objectives: In this video you will learn about personal sacrifice and what it means to put others first. It will explain, through a baseball analogy, why it is that we sacrifice to the benefit of others and how it is the highest level of serving.
Lesson Objective: In this lesson you will review the four quadrants of ALIVE2THRIVE and know where to find answers to future questions. You will learn about why it is important to re-read your answers from previous lessons and seek out the books that this curriculum is based upon.